Ben established Ben Williams Cricket Coaching in 2006 and mycricketcoach.com, the online version of the BWCA, in 2014. As a player Ben has represented Bay of Plenty, Northland and Northern Districts A.
Some of his professional coaching and playing experience includes:
- Northern Districts Age Group Coach 2008 – 2013
- Bay of Plenty Senior Mens Coach 2011 – 2013
- Bay of Plenty Cricket; Coach & Development Officer 2002-2008
- Te Puke Cricket Club; Head Coach 2006-2010
- Brenthem CC, London, England; Head Coach 2004
- Downham Town CC, Norfolk, England; Head Coach 2005
- Volhardig Olympia Combinatie CC, Holland; Head Coach 2008-2011
As a cricket coach, Ben is highly motivated and driven to get the best out of every player. He is popular for his creative and innovative coaching methods and style and is approachable and personable. Players who have experienced his programmes have prospered in the unique learning environment and most importantly treasure this exclusive cricketing experience.
Ben is currently the 1st X1 coach at Saint Kentigern College, Auckland and leads the development programme for all cricketers within the school.
Read these testimonials to learn more.
Lauren will most likely be your first point of contact and is the nuts and bolts behind the scenes. Lauren has many strings to her bow including being a qualified pharmacist and hails from a sport mad family. A talented sportswoman herself, she has represented the Bay of Plenty in rowing, cricket, netball and athletics.